Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|iOS, PlayStation 3 (PSN), Wii (WiiWare), Windows and Xbox 360 (XBLA)|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Voodoo Dice is an action puzzle game produced by Exkee and distributed by Ubisoft, Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network, and WiiWare. The game was released on 27 May 2010  In Voodoo Dice, you roll dice through a path containing barriers (some movable), switches, conveyors and trap doors. The game consists of 60 single-player levels and 20 multi-player levels. There are four multi-player play modes (arcade, race mode, flag mode, tactic mode). In single-player mode, you must finish each level within a set time limit in order to win achievements.
References[edit | edit source]
- Ubisoft Entertainment S.A. "Ubisoft Product Page Retrieved on 2010-07-05
- Microsoft Corporation. "Xbox Live Marketplace Product Detail: Voodoo Dice" Retrieved on 2010-07-05
- Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc. "Playstation Network Product Detail: Voodoo Dice" Retrieved on 2010-07-05
- Nintendo of America, Ltd."Nintendo WiiWare Product Detail: Voodoo Dice" Retrieved on 2010-07-05
- Gamezebo, Inc. "Gamezebo Review" Retrieved on 2010-07-08.
- CBS Interactive, Inc. "Metacritic Review of XBox360 release" Retrieved on 2010-07-08