Who Killed Sam Rupert?
|Who Killed Sam Rupert?|
|Creative Multimedia Corporation|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Plot[edit | edit source]
Who Killed Sam Rupert? is a CD-ROM murder mystery adventure game. The player must solve the murder of restaurateur Sam Rupert, facing the media at a press conference at the end of the game's time limit. The player determines what items from the crime scene need to be fingerprinted or sent to the lab for examination. The interviews the leading candidates for the crime, relying on interviews an assistant has recorded with potential witnesses and suspects.
Reception[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Lesser, Hartley, Patricia, and Kirk (July 1993). "The Role of Computers". Dragon (195): 57–64.
[edit | edit source]
- Who Killed Sam Rupert? at MobyGames
- Who Killed Sam Rupert? at GameFAQs
- Who Killed Sam Rupert? at Allgame
- Who Killed Sam Rupert? at GameSpot
|This Adventure video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|