Wild ARMs 2
|Wild ARMs 2|
|Sony Computer Entertainment|
|North American Release Date(s)|
April 30, 2000
|Japanese Release Date(s)|
February 2, 1999
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Wild ARMs 2 is the second game in the Wild ARMs series. This game once again takes place in Filgaia with an unlikely group of heroes banding together against overwhelming odds to once again save Filgaia from destruction.
Playable Characters[edit | edit source]
- Ashley Winchester
- Ashley's age is 19. Born in the Town of Maria, Ashley is childhood friends and, later, love interest for Marina. After a terrible incident occurs near the end of the game, the demon fused with Ashley takes over and has to fight his former comrades and is reverted to his original form by coming in contact with the Sword Magus's sword Argetlahm.
- Lilka Eleniak
- Lilka's age is 14. She is comically bad at teleportation. Has a superiority complex when it comes to her elder sister.
- Brad Evans
- Brad's age is 32. Brad Evans was born in Slayheim and was part of the Slayheim Liberation Army. Brad is a military genius, later becoming a hero. Brad has connections to the mysterious Vinsfeld Rhadamanthus who is the leader of Odessa. Due to unknown circumstances Brad was imprisoned and was known as Prisoner No. 666.
- Tim Rhymeless
- Tim's age is 12.
- Kanon's age is unknown. She is a demon hunter. Her interest in Ashley stems from that.
- Marivel Armitage
- Marivel's age is unknown. Marivel is an optional character and is also the last of the race known as Crimson Nobles on Filgaia. Years ago she was friends with the Sword Magus Anastasia Valeria. She can be recruited in the optional dungeon called Crimson Castle in disc 2.
Important NPC's[edit | edit source]
- Irving Vold Valeria
- Irving is the leader of ARMS. He had been crippled due to an incident where a spell backfired years ago involving the sword Argetlahm and so must walk with crutches. He used to be a formidable sorcerer and a talented swordsman. He is a direct descendant of the Sword Magess.
Odessa[edit | edit source]
The goal of Odessa is to take control of all of Filgaia.
- Vinsfeld Rhadamanthus
- Former leader of the Slayheim Liberation Army and founder of the terrorist organization Odessa. He later appears in the form of a specter as an optional boss in Heimdal Gazzo.
- The Cocytus are the four generals who take commands only from Vinsfeld.
- Caina's age is 21.
- Antenora Victoria
- Antenora's age is 24. During the Slayheim war, Antenora's family were killed because they had ties to the Slayheim royal family.
- Ptolomea's age is 34. Ptolomea is a scarred, muscular man who is Odessa's troop leader. He is a easy-going humorous man and is very popular among his subordinates due to his loyalty in protecting his men. He shows this side when he is defeated for the last time by asking ARMs to be lenient with his subordinates. He later sees Vinsfeld as a madman and requests that ARMs defeat him.
References[edit | edit source]
|This page uses content from Codex Gamicus, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 (unported) license. The content might also be available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.. As with|