|Turn-based Strategy, Zombie, Board|
|Gamepad, keyboard and mouse|
|Windows Phone 7, Windows Phone 8, iOS and Android|
|Xbox Live Arcade and Wii|
|Achievements | Awards | Changelog | Cheats |
Codes | Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC
Help | Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Zombies is a video game adaptation of the popular tile-based board game by Twilight Creations, publisher of the original game. The game was initially to be developed by Big Rooster for PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade and Windows PCs through Steam., with possible versions for the Wii and the Nintendo DS may also be released in future. However, only Xbox Live Arcade and Windows Phone 7 versions have been confirmed.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
In Zombies, players race around the board trying to find a way to escape the ever-growing zombie horde. The game is said to be simple to play and extremely addictive. Big Rooster has announced that there will be a tile based board and many expansions in the works to keep the game fresh and new each time the user plays the game.
Future[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Mitchell, Richard (2008-10-23). X3F announcement. Xbox360fanboy.com. Retrieved on 2010-07-30
- Official press release, October 21, 2008.
- Dustin Quillen (2010-08-20). Zombies!!! Board Game Still Headed for Xbox Live Arcade. 1Up.com. Retrieved on 2010-08-20
- Sliwinski, Alexander (2009-03-30). Zombies!!! looking for new developer. Joystiq. Retrieved on 2010-07-30
- Evil Avatar (2010-08-20). The Twilight Creations Zombies!!! Game is Back On. evilavatar.com. Retrieved on 2010-08-20
[edit | edit source]
|This Video board game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|